View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:25 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default I just posted

and it dissapeared - anyone see it?

Thanks for encouragement - spoke to doc yesterday - my chest isnt too congested - and he said expect long recovery due to my already compromised state - however, if makes any worse movement into chest 911 it... which I"ll do... and, have tests on Monday so will make the ride take me to urgent care if not feeling any better by then....(I lost an immediate and healthy family member to pnuemonia from the flu in a few days and know how fast it can kill)----- promise to be diligent.....

I do try to be very careful when I go out - which is only to docs - even just getting my mail wash my hands when I get back to apartment - lots of sick kids in the building.... I really think this hit me so hard was no flu shot, and again, no IVIG...

Its looking like I can start IVIG end of January if all goes as planned - I'll hi-jack my own thread - but under Plan D - while a company cannot change its formulary mid-year it CAN change its contracts with pharmacies - so the company I was with dropped all the home care agencies and told me to give myself IVIG - uh huh.... really underhanded practices going on that those who arent dealing directly with Medicare will never have to deal with and consider yourselves very lucky!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRR

Anyway, hanging - hope all are well....
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote