View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

until recent flare of facial pain & other symptoms marked the return of TN in my life no "need" to come to this forum, as I've felt w/ other topics @ NT
but now.... remember why TN is referred to as "suicide disorder"

Bless and thank you all... for sharing so much here....

tho I've not been thru as much as many here-- I do empathize w/ the stress , fears & frustrations of dealing w/ medical & other systems; pharmecutical trial & error, and other failed interventions--that either do nothing or worsen the condition. and numerous misunderstandings & misconceptions [ignorance?]

I"ll be sharing this , including the personal experiences, w/ my family & concerned others... TN does have "unique" issues, but much shared here is relevant to & for those who suffer with or care for someone w/ a chronic debilitating condition, esp. "invisible disabililitys"

with this flare of TN, been trying to explain how intense, horrible, debilitating and depressing... combined w/ other disorders = dysfunction, despondancy, and more.... PAIN near the brain is awful. but TN may be one of the worst ...
my family has been wonderful in trying to understand, support & cope w/ my various disorders which include TBI-Traumatic Brain Injury, "mixed" headaches and other chronic pain & neuro disorders.
despite how it often feels, I am Blessed, in so many ways--Family tops List--including this extended cyber Family @ NT.
Now, esp. during this holiday season that can evoke stressors & challenges, need to focus more on those ....
BLESSINGS....
wishing ALL the Best...

Last edited by pono; 12-15-2007 at 12:45 PM. Reason: add
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-10-2008)