Old 12-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

sorry, i didn't mean to pop your bubble
but just want you to know that it may not be a cure for you - unless it is some sort of temporary thing.

I think "playing" dumb while you investigate to find out if it is something that might be claimable is ok. { not a lawyer though}
Plus if you have medical ins you won't have to fight the wc system until you are sure of what you have.

save all your paperwork and bills request drs notes- all that stuff you might need if it becomes WC.
the best thing for wc claim is if Drs can & will strongly tie it to your work/uses.

For me - For years I had RSI & neck/shoulder pains. I kept getting better after each session of PT so they kept sending me back to the same work, each time I'd get re injured and each time it was closer together and more painful - until the neck, shoulder, upper back, hands and arm pains all combined at once- and then I started to find out about TOS.

It took nearly 3 yrs with a good chiro and very good PT people and a lot of "home work"{ stretching, posture, EMS stim, heating pad, trigger point stuff, etc} for me to get to a point where I can do most 'normal" activities. I still have to offset heavy or repetitive uses with extra home care stuff.

That's why we really want anyone to really find out for sure, what is the cause of the pain - before continuing back to a job that may mess them up long term.