View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 07:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Observation- and now I have a question

My mom used to always tell me that my mouth was in gear while my brain was in neutral (meaning, sometimes I said things I shouldn't have said).

Back then, I'd have to disagree with her- but it seems that since I bonked my head, I've been blurting out things that I wish I could take back IMMEDIATELY. It's really disturbing me and I'm starting to feel anxiety about social situations.

I have found myself telling people personal things that I'd never share about myself normally. Even though it may not seem the case here- I'm a VERY private person in real life. Now? Not so much.

None of it is offensive, just stupid stuff.

I was at our office holiday party after work yesterday and wanted to tape my mouth shut because of the dumb things I was bringing up. It's almost like I used to get when I'd had a glass too many of wine. I used to be a very good conversationalist. Now I bring up inappropriate things (again, not sexual or offensive- just inappropriate for the setting).

Is this something else related to PCS?

(Of course, now I'm blaming everything on PCS.. ha ha)

PS- did any of you watch Tin Man on the Sci Fi channel? It was a take off or Wizard of Oz. There was a character whose nickname was Glitch. He'd do stuff like we do- blank out.. forget what he was talking about, etc.

I've decided that's my new nickname.

~ Groucho Marx

RisibleGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote