View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Cathy,

They call it Complex Regional Pain Syndrome nowadays. I just wanted to use that phrase because the word Regional pops out at me nowadays. I am the same way. I am feeling it in areas that are not connected as do others on here. It sure isn't like drawing a body with dots and say that RSD connects the dots.

Another thing that comes to mind on the all over pained areas is Fibromyalgia. It can be brought on by the feet problems and the shots you got also.

I'm not saying it's what is going on with your feet but I am thinking that it is part of your problem. This is just my thinking. I do have Fibromyalgia and it affects every part of the body also. A Rhemotologist could diagnose that.

I have had cortizone shots under my right foot for a lump in my foot. Cannot think of the name right now to save my life. They wanted to do surgery to remove it but I opted for shots. This has been a few years back and I can remember how bad they hurt so I don't want to do that again.

Is it possible that you had a reaction to the corizone meds also? I don't know it was that if it would have went away by now but with RSD it could maybe have made the reaction stay or turned into RSD as you are thinking.

With Fibro there are suppose to be 18 pressure points. They are in the shoulders, behind the elbows, inside the knees and in the hip area. Again, I would have to see the chart to remember the others but that's what brought to mind Fibro. when you mentioned these areas.

I am glad to see you back. I am also glad to see you enjoying your Mom. I sure did mine when she was living. She always reminded me of the energizer bunny. She would have to let me have breaks to rest in between doing things together.

I hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote