Thread: Lord Help Me
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Trig Lord Help Me

I am having a rough day. My older brother in Georgia called not long ago and asked me how I was doing? I said fine. He kept asking me over and over how I was doing so finally I said not so good. He asked why. I told him well because Rook passed. He made some off the wall comment like it was no big deal and I explained to him that I had a history with Rook and you just don't get over some one just because your divorced. Then my brother kept drilling me on who I've talked to. I told him just the ones in the neighborhood. My older brother kept asking me over and over if I had talked to anyone else recently. I told him that I had talked to our cousin Johnny. My brother asked me what Johnny was up to. I told him not much and asked my brother what Johnny had said to him when Johnny called him. My brother said Johnny didn't say much and that he didn't even know why Johnny calle him. I told my brother that Johnny called him to tell him about Rook dying and I made the comment that it's funny that Johnny called him but couldn't call me. My brother said I cannot expect everyone to call me when I want them to. I told my brother, "for crying out loud Jack, my husband died and Johnny instead of cosoling me calls you up." Then my brother told me that I need to take some responsilbility for giving people my new phone number. I told my brother that Johnny's fiance who is also all of ours cousin called Johnny up at Johnny's job to tell him about Rook and Johnny could have gotten my phone number his fiance if he wanted to call me. My brother told me look, I didn't call you up to upset you or to argue with you so I'm going to hang up and I'll call back when your............ I know the rest because my brother use to tell my mom this all the time. I'm going to hang up and call you back when your better. So I told my brother F**k you and hung up before he could finish his sentence and hang up on me. I almost had a stroke I'm sure that my blood pressure went so high and the vien on my neck is still sore.

befuddled2