View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Wow, is there something in our drugs that we are down this year?

I hate to admit this now since I was the one to start this pity party. I wrote out a list, most expensive on down and gave it to my husband. I even admitted that it was a very varied expense list but that anything would be nice. I also told my youngest dauhter, she lives in town. When my hubbie got home from work I gave it to him. He didn't make much comment. But my daughter called and said she was out shopping and would look at some things I had on the list.

So she called and told her Dad to get his butt in the car and meet her at Kohls. This is one of my favorite places to shop for anything but clothes. About 90 minutes later she calls and says that they are done and not only did he have 2 Christmas presents but she got him to buy me a Birthday present which is in March!!!!!! She said she was keeping the receipt so I wouldn't know how much. As soon as she hung up I pulled up my online banking to look to see how much was charged on the debit card. My husband who can't hardly stand to spend $10 on costume jewelry spent $263.00 on me. I wish I knew what my daughter told him. I guess i owe her now!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote