Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 02:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default agreed

I agree with the optimism. This stuff in one person's life is one too many, let alone many people's lives. We need this stuff beaten. I don't know about everybody else, but it destroys my ability to get or keep anything but very simple low-paying jobs. It completely halts my ability to pursue music, which is one of the few true joys in my life. It's directly or indirectly ruined many relationships with other people. It's robbed me of many wonderful memories. It's time for this stuff to go. I believe that we can all learn from having had to go through this stuff, but now, it's time to get better, to have our lives restored. Someone will find the right doctor, who will find the right med, or treatment of some other kind, and we will be on the road to improvement, and maybe total freedom from it. Let's not do ANY resigning ourselves to it. We're just waiting for the doctors to become more familiar with it. We will get to our better days. Best wishes to all, again.

P.S. Has anyone ever had their doctor tell them that "there is nothing wrong with your head, physically," and basically imply that you are making up the symptoms? I don't see this as being very professional.
pressurehead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote