View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hummm?

Should I say HUH? or HA!! - best to leave it at that...we are all tryng to 'overachieve' doing things we probably don't need to do...but LIKE to do...there is a difference..Doing things we LIKE to do, even tho it is taxing is also HAPPY...Soo, just so we don't overDO the happy part, those 'little bits' part of my philosophies can kick in? The candy canes..the smell of balsam the candles and just having friends around...Like all of YOU!
Wish I could have you all around me, warm and comfy, with a cuppa cider..spiced according to tastes and all eating cookies I didn't make and...well, just enjoying ourselves...Laughing and sharing and saying stupid stuffs....we all of us, old members or new? Have been thru more than we care to remember...sharing fun things and forgetting the awful is important to help us get thur this holiday and it's social demands and also get us to the NEW YEAR!
I truly have to HOPE and then HOPE more that this next year is gonna surpise us all somehow...well, I can wish upon a lot of stars! - j

PS Sue? I know you will ask me in the future to 'find it'? Hee? or something...
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote