Thread: Head Pressure
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pressurehead View Post
Hi guys,

I have not read all of your posts, but some. I also have massive pressure in my head, mostly toward the back of my head. At times, and in certain areas, it is actual pain, 24/7, going on for years, now, and still worsening. I was an amateur boxer, so I guess that explains why. But now, I need to know what I can do. The doctors I've been to have been either unable to help or had little desire to try. They seem to want to just get away from you, not talk about it, and/or pass you off onto some other doctor.

This problem really does make me feel miserable. I feel a little drunk all the time, it affects my vision. Basically the back quarter of my head is very tender and sore to the touch. It even affects my VOICE. HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT SYMPTOM? I can't control the volume and pitch well, at all, and it is always shot from over-vibrating. My memory, long and short-term, is terrible. My concentration is terrible, and it's from being in extreme physical discomfort, around the clock, every day of my life. It's a constant source of major depression. The worst part of this condition is the doctors' complete lack of interest in trying to help you, or to help you find the doctor that CAN. I live in Minnesota. I would love to know who to go to who would actually try to help me. I hope that everyone that has this problem finds a way out of it. It is a terrible thing to live with, especially when people just believe that you are just not too bright, when actually you are in a living hell. Best wishes to everyone, and any tips or advice is welcome.

B.N. MN
Have you tried any therapies to lessen your symptoms? There are a lot of methods that can help alleviate symptoms, if not get rid of them outright (unfortunately rarely covered by insurance, but what are you gonna do?).
PCS McGee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote