View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for replying so fast! I'm so glad to find a place where I can talk with other people that can help me. I was so glad to finally find a dr that was willing to help me after years of looking. First he put me on lortab 10 3xa day...which was not enough but that is all he will do. Then we switched to duragisic 12 mcg for two weeks then up to 25 then finally 50 mcg for the last month. That is as high as he will go with the patch..anyway when it worked it was wonderful but after about a day and half my pain would slowly creep back and on the last day of the 72 hours I would be full blown hurting. So that is why I asked to change to something oral. Anyway he gave me the Kadian 20 mg once a day which was making me CRAZY. I go back in the am with my meds in hand to switch to something else. I'm hoping he will try the oxycontin this time just because I think it might be more like the lortab family and that seems to help me. Oh and since I quit taking the morphin today I feel better..right now I'm just taking a lortab for my pain. Any advice on what I might ask my dr for or what ya'll think might be better would be great.
balmygirl3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote