View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks!!

Thanks for the advice about caring for my new baby...and I hope you are blessed soon. I dont bathe him alone, in fact im somewhat scared to shower by myself, and I only carry him when I feel ok to do it. I definitely dont carry him when im really tired. I still worry though being alone with him all day long. I dont drive since these last seizures, simply bc I dont want anything to happen to my own children let alone someone else, and I am back on 300 mg of dilantin. Hopefully that will keep on working. My older kids know what to do if I have a seizure when they are home alone with me, we have rehearsed an emergency plan and they all have different jobs....they seem to understand quite well.

I have noticed a lot of people talking about off days, or feeling like it might be a seizure day. To be quite honest, since i had the first two seizures in 06, I dont think I have ever felt quite like I did prior. But could you describe some of the feelings both emotional and pyhsical that you experience on these days ???

If I had to have a tumor this one is the best kind!!!
mamaof6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote