View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Just wanted to give all you arthritis sufferers a great new gadget to open up your cans with. I got it the other day and I still marvel at what it does.

It's called The One Touch Can opener. I can't use a manual can opener any more. My hands just don't have the strength and it's too hard to go around the can. And my electric can opener is on the other side of the room, in a closet, and if I need it , I have to go there, take it out, use it, then unplug it, then wipe it down, then return it to the closet.

Well. the other day I was in CVS and saw this One Touch thing.

I bought it. Absolutely amazing. It fits in the palm of your hand. It has batteries in it. You place it on any size can, press the button and it actually walks around the can. Never got such a kick out of anything in my whole life. Been using it ever since. It fits in the kitchen drawer. Wipes clean in a flash.

I also got the New Reynolds Handii-Vac Vacuum system for $8.99. I place all my turkey burgers, chicken and fish, and press down on the bag and it sucks all the air out. Then you pop into the freezer. No more freezer burn.

Just call me the gadget queen. I've got them all!!!

mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote