View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thank you Everybody.

I have no OTC meds and no other symptoms except some paresthesia once in a while ( like right now). Balance is good, thank god.

It's been going on a little while. Maybe less than a year. Maybe only since the summer -- not sure. I used to take good notes on these things. Crickets sounds close. So does rice crispies.

Occassionally, the sound occurs at the exact same time that my stomach makes a little rumble. Weird the way our body works.

I had head MRI and EEG back in 2004 when I first complained about paresthesia. Tests were normal except for slight abnormality on left side of head. Direct quote from neuro/pdoc:
"Were you dropped on your head as a child"?
That was a great phone call to Mom. No really, I did not call her. Not for that.

And Molly, I agree that you pdoc was rude.

My dr of chinese meds says that my meds are causing it.
I think that I could give up the BC pill and see if that improves things but I need a gyn. That last gyn was diagnosable manic and I couldn't take her after a while so I have been putting off finding a new one for 9 years.
I'm afraid to go off the pill myself. And the PA and the mdoc's at my current office are beyond useless. They are creepy.

Mari