View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 04:24 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Arise, Shine, wake up call/Monday~

I feel like a sargent in the service, telling you all to get up and it's not even daylight yet! This is my second time up and I may stay up now. I have several things to do before I leave at 8:15am to met Mark. We are going to look at some new trailers for price comparison, then maybe make a bid on the one I am wanting.

How's the "D" & "E" coming? I am at the stage where I am mostly staying the same weight. I still can't do enough to say,I am a active person. My back just won't let me. I still can't roll over in bed or pick anything off the floor. Housework doesn't amount to much around here. I want so much to see an improvement of any kind.

Gaye~ I got a short message for you. I am not able to get you an e mail out at all. They all come back even when you put the address on them. You are the only one like this, that I send to & they come back. Maybe it's at your end. I will try again when I get my regular computer back, it's in the shop.

Lets go out fighting those pounds today! Never give up hope, we have come this far the hard way. May you have a good day!
BC
Attached Images
File Type: gif thcutecheerleader.gif (6.4 KB, 235 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote