View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 07:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default antioxadents.. lots of em..

hello there..
I find that antioxadent tea seems to bring down my swelling quite a bit.. but I am mostly bedbound these days and that aslo helps the swelling too.
I drink white tea and roibos red tea, the white tea is realy good.. I usualy drop in a dolop of whatever fruitjuce I have to flavor it a bit or drink it plain is good too the roibos red is great on its own. I love it and drink large amounts of it a day most days..

The white tea more good for us antioxadents than green tea, the roibos tea has even more than white teas and is naturaly decafinated.. an low or no tannins so no bitterness at all.. Roibos tea is given to cholicky babies in africe wher it is a main staple drink, with a little milk in roibos tea they wean babes from their mothers teat. a very good tea I frink it red no milk.. its good hot or cold.. I drink both... yumm and soo darn good for you anytime but expecialy around flair time and spread.. or if swellings an issue.

When my legs were swollen I was having daily epsome baths (my house was cold) or at least every second day.. the swollen stage it settles down abit later on.. I forget how long have you had RSD and what treatments have you had already?
I hope your day is going better bud,
Sandra ((((((hugs))))))
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote