View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Treatments

Hi Sandra,

Thanx for the info.

I've actually been drinking Roibos tea, because I read a previous post from you. We have an ample supply at work of a variety of teas, I may buy some white tea in addition and alternate with the Roibos.

I will try to eat more colorful veggies as well. I don't know if I can squeeze in Epson Salt baths daily, but when I'm finished with this I will try. I'm usually always on the run, and have a very tight work schedule. (8:30am to 8:00pm) I get home around 9:00 pm and it's coordinating for the kids for the next day and some "catch up". I will try though, anything is worth a shot!!!!

I'm also considering
Acupuncture, what are your thoughts? Please advice, to me you are the "ALL KNOWING" on this forum.

My treatments are generally the Neurontin 300mg twice a day and Physical and Orthopedic Therapy twice a week. I've been treating myself mostly any way I can find!

I agree with you about the arm splint, and I have read similar information about casting. So for the past 4 or 5 nights I have taken it off. I try to sleep with my arm straight and elevated. The key word is "try". It's only during the night the doctor wanted me to wear it...it's not a cast, it's a splint. Do you think that matters?

I'm in so much pain right now. My fingers, my neck and my arm. I just took the stocking off it, it was starting to burn a little.

Off to the bath now, I pray it works.

I'm so sorry you're confined to your bed, how sad for such a nice person as yourself. I do hope they find a cure for this monster and you are able to do the things you like to once again.

Lots of Love,

Melissa

P.S. I just got a call regarding my MRI for my C-spine, I'm scheduled for 6:15 am day after Christmas. (About an hour and a half drive...eek)
Wish me luck!