Old 12-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie View Post
I hope I am not butting in ( I don't have MS but do have Arachnoiditsis where my limbs give out and numbness and pain travels, so in a way its simular, also no cure but anyway this post caught my attention) but I never took the mantle deco down from last year and just can't seem to make myself care..( I gave away our tree to my youngest son who recently married a women with a small child, felt like they needed it more)..I have always been the gift giver and its a rare day to ever find a thing in my stocking and hubby is another that skips all my special days so I have all this wrapping to do and I just want to reach into my gift tote and throw whoever a gift and be done with it!! I know I am so bad but its how I feel this year, like I want to hide under a rock until its over
Hiya, Junie! We don't practice disease discrimination here! We can all relate to how you're feeling and it's just plain hard this time of year.

*pushing rock off of Junie*

I'm glad you came along, we've decided to take a cruise together here, we'd love to have you join us!

There is a talent show and you'll have to perform something, so what will it be? Grab your shorts & swimsuit and pick a stateroom.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote