View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 02:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile If you can't laugh at yourself - - -

Funny stories – boy, I could write a book!! – and that’s just about the incidents I remember… We’ll ignore the simple ones, like turning too early in my neighborhood and trying to walk into a house that wasn’t mine - - - -
How about deciding to make a nice, comforting cup of tea – First time – the kettle goes on, boiling water into the cup, add milk and sugar – hmm tastes good, but a little weak perhaps – could it be that I hadn’t added a tea bag!!!!
Second time, some days later – ok – teabag into the cup (I remembered!) – water from the kettle into the cup, milk, sugar etc. Sip – ughh – perhaps plugging in the kettle and letting the water boil would have been a better option than pouring in cold water from the kettle..

Of course we have all left the house and forgotten something – and we have to turn round and go back and get it - - how about four times? – Forgot my coffee, went back, annoyed. Wallet still in the house, getting a little ticked off. Need my cell phone – back again, quietly cursing. Mail I was going to post – still on the kitchen counter – now getting pretty mad – slammed the house door and went to the car – locked, went to the house door – locked – keys on the counter where the mail had been…….. Stood in the drive, grinning like a fool, cause getting mad at myself had left me with a REAL problem of trying to break into my own house!!!
Mentex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote