View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 06:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsobad73 View Post
I have been dx with Fibro/CFS/ME and IBS. However within the last month I have been having a problem with vomiting for no reason. It isn't necessarily after I eat or anything, I could just be walking or cleaning house or even out doing errands and all of a sudden w/o warning (no stomach cramps or pain) I just vomit. (sorry so descriptive). It is like a baby when they have projectile vomiting.

Also I have been having severe diarrhea. I drink plenty of water so that I don't get dehydrated, but today I have developed a fever and just feel awful. I keep verburping (vomit and burp) the food that I have had two and a half days ago. Even though I have had diarrhea it just seems like my stomach is not digesting the recent food that I have eaten.

I am sooooo sorry for being so descriptive on this, I just didn't know what other words to use or how to explain it. I go see my gastroenterologist on December 26, but I just am worried about what is going on.

Does any one have any ideas/suggestions/comments. Please I am begging here. Anything will help.

Missy
Hi Missy,

"Surprising Connections
Doctors Travell and Simons discovered that other symptoms from abdominal trigger points can take the form of nausea, chronic diarrhea, loss of appetite, projectile vomiting, and simple indigestion..."

Good Luck

Last edited by Curious; 12-28-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: removed link
painfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote