View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thanx Alison

I never heard of that...I'll look for it tonight at the store and let you know if it works. Do you just apply it to the swollen part? Is that a silly question?

Last night I sat in the bath with Epson Salt for over an hour (filled it twice with hot water) Elevated and drank the Roibos tea. Today I've been drinking orange juice, V8 (with fruits and veggies) and had plenty of colorful greens at an italian resteraunt for lunch today.

See, I really do listen to y'all! The fingers on my right hand seem less swollen, but are still red. Lips and teeth still very odd sensations though!

I'm going to keep up the Epson Salt baths nightly and the other suggestions to see how things turn out.

How are you feeling? Any better sweetie? I know you and your mom are going through so much with your health. I do hope things improve and you're able to hold up with your new hectic schedule this winter. Saying tonz of prayers for you both. I have a 14 year old daughter, and I can't imagine her going through what you've been going through.

Lots of love!
Thanx again for your help.

M