View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 07:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ketamine IV

Hi Melissa and Jennifer,
It is so nice to meet you. Unfortunately with ins co's they are all a mess as far as I am concerned too. I've had RSD for almost 3 years now and I have been completely disabled for that long too. It is terrible and depressing. Thankfully, you both have each other to lean on. You are lucky in that respect. My family STILL doesn't get it and I have about given up with all of them.

I believe there is a doctor in Arizona named Dr. Haliburt or something like that who does Ketamine. Do a google search for doctors in Arizona and RSD and his name should come up. I hear he is pretty good but I don't know too much about that area since I am on the east coast. I have been waiting for Ketamine for 13 months now. I am praying my work comp will pay for it because they have not told me otherwise. I had the Lidocaine IV done in June 2006 and it worked but not for very long. Have you been able to fight your insurance company's decision?? You have that right. I have a chiropractor that specializes in neurological illnesses and I am using cold laser therapy that is helping too. Keep hanging in there and don't give up!
Good luck,
Sorry I could not be more help.
kathy d.
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote