View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face 2 years ago

I gave a lecture locally, and an acupuncturist was there on the program too.

She mentioned that the herbs she uses in conjunction with her acupuncture,
are tested by a lab in Mass.

So I know there are US places that authenticate no contamination.

However, I would not expect a place in Korea (where these practitioners are very common), to provide this information to Aloneoutthere.

It would be prudent to ask for the source of any herbs you are given. And look them up, to see if they are tested when they enter US.

We are entering a difficult international time. Today I saw on CNN that United Air Lines is using uncertified FAA repair people in CHINA to do maintenance on their planes to save $$/expenses. In a repair facility reported on that had 2000 techs, only 5 were certified. It was a disturbing revelation for me.

Contaminated food from China, cough medicine, toothpaste, drugs exported to US for chemo treatments. Lead contaminated toys, contaminated dog toys treats, etc. Now we have airplane repair being done there. There are ALOT of things to think about, not just herbs.

Right now in USA we are looking at foods contaminated by E.coli. I've been following this and it appears that the bugs (also salmonella) get right into the matrixes of the plants..they just don't sit on the outside. Fresh Basil is now being recalled this week.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote