View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

this poor kid. he hurts so bad.

today my daughter flew in from new jersey to surporse the kids for christmas. boy was he excited. did a double take when he saw her. almost gave himself wiplash. but you could see the pain in face all day.

she wanted to buy him a game at target. he couldn't even walk in the store. sat in the basket. he picked Operation. it was funny because my daughter kept showing him game after game. he says...no...i really want this one. she says to me...does he not like games? i say..he loves them. so she askes me why he won't pick any others. i reminded her she never never told him he could have more than one. so she snuck another 5 games under tha basket. boy will he be surprised on chritmas.

couldn't get him to eat all day. not even a big green cookie at bennigan's.

i asked the dr alffe about it being an outbreak or what. she said that it is very common, but usually gets attributed to something else...like hives. rosey cheeks in the winter...well..the kid just got wind burned. that type of thing.

yep doody...he has rosier cheeks than santa.

i really hope i don't get it either. or lil'monkey. she has rehersals for texas all region choir.

oy.

thank you all for your conitinual support. love you bunches.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote