Thread: Jeffn
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Jeffn and Lori

Well done Jeffn - what a lovely feeling for you - knowing that you are getting better!! Tell us how you know!

I picked up the provigal yesterday. I have looked at it and looked at it again. You know what - I am scared - I am scared that it might not work and I am scared that it might bring back the bad headaches. I never used to be scared of anything pre head injury. I would like to think that I was a tough smart know all - hopefully a nice one though!

Anyway I am going to take the first tablet on Boxing Day as we have decided that we are all going to go to the one day cricket test which is going to be here in Auckland. NZ playing Bangladesh - don't think you play cricket in the US. I shall also take something that I can use as a pillow as there will be plenty of spare seats for me to sleep across if I need to. My daughter and I made the Christmas pudding today complete with 1/2 cup of rum in it!

Not heard from you for a while Lori and PCS McGee - hope you are both OK - PCS McGee you are very quiet - are you alright ?

Lynlee

Last edited by Lucy; 12-22-2007 at 12:21 AM. Reason: changes
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote