View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jan sent me an email and said the old BT is up. What is the site? I deleted it before because I could never get on it when it went down. DUH!!

Billie good luck Sweetie! I know if you get in a new place and settled it will help your stress level and hopefully your pain will go down as well.

I was reading some on the dx's you gave me. It sounds similar but I may not be advanced as some of you are here. This all just started a couple of months ago for me. I am curious to see how my blood tests turn out this time too. See if my levels have gone up or what since I was having a flair. I had the tests done on the downside though. I am going to talk to my Dr. about your dx's though Dr. B. I do value your opinion.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I worked my @$$ off and could hardly walk this am. But am better now that I moved around some. My lower back told me how stupid it was to do all that trimming and tugging on limbs. But the tree's I did look so much better!

Take care everyone!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote