Thread: advice
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default advice

ok, soorry if this is all kinda jumbled and stuff. need advice while blowing off steam. thanks

ok, FINALLY gonna see a pm doctor. its nice to know drs listen so well about me wanting to see one for the past few months....

idk when im seeing him/her but just wondering, any suggestions of what kinds of medicines/tx options you have found to help.

so far, i havent tried a lot bc im severely allergic to vasodiolaters which are in some meds, i dont like having to remember to take a lot of meds bc of memory, and bc of a dr (never met him exactly, long story) who believes in NO pain meds/patches and doing intense pt hours upon hours. ok, i tried that. obviously it didnt work. mom still emailing him even though i told her i dont agree w/ him or like him. and she agreed for me to receive a survey thing to fill out that she "forgot" to mention to me but she mentions to everyone else. and i find a lot of the things in there to be offensive. it doesnt help that the front says: childrens hospital etc etc, the behavioral health center. consent for voluntary outpatient mental health examination, eval, and/or tx.

i am sooooooooooo tired of being told that its all in my head by drs and everyone else. heck, my last dr told me i need to get a life and i need to that i can push through the pain if i want to and there is no reason that my hand should be contracted but i choose to have it that way and my joints feel fine and so on.

thanks for listening. just a lot has happened so quick and yeah.

nikki

Last edited by nikmcjo; 12-23-2007 at 01:02 AM. Reason: yeah
nikmcjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote