View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Dec 23-29, 2007 Happy Holiday!

Hi Everyone..I wish you all a Happy Holiday, and I hope Santa is good to all of you!....Welcome to any new community members who have arrived this week

I did my X-mas shopping this week, and Im glad its done..The stores are crowded, and so are the parking lots..Everywhere you turn, you're in somebodys way, or somebody is in your way

Im going to head out to my girlfriends house tomorrow..Shes got a big family, so we figured its best to get together on Sunday, and then on Monday night my cousin invites the family over every year on Christmas Eve

I did more hanging around that anything else this week..Theres still about 5" of snow on the ground, and the weather hasnt been very good..I still have a load of conch traps to being home, so I hope this week I can get that done..Ive got a bunch of clothes that dont fit me anymore, so Im gonna make a trip to the Salvation Army with them

Im still waitng for that lawyer to finalize my Mothers estate..3 weeks ago he said he'd call me next week...So after X-mas Im going to call him and tel him to make a date to settle up, or Im gonna go and see the Probate Judge, and make his get off his behind..He was supposed to settle up in 6 months after the Probate..That was in June!..Enough is enough

How was your week?