Thread: advice
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 01:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
Yeah, we choose to live in pain because we like it so much and those with atrophy they can't reverse or a claw hand or "stuck" foot did it on purpose and leave it like that because they enjoy not being able to live the normal life they had before this monster came into their lives. *rolls eyes* Good grief!! Oh and let's not forget the color change of our limbs, the hair loss, the temp change, we can do all of that with our minds too!! Well, if that's the case, then we should all be stinkin, rollin in the dirt, filthy rich for being the best, most supreme actors and actresses in the world!!! *feel the sarcasm rolling off the words?* ROFL
lol. thanks karen. i couldnt agree with u more we must be magic!

yahh. educating people is pretty hard. thankfully, i have 4 really good teachers at school who are not scared to ask questions (prefer that to strange loos) w/o getting too personal. sure, they still dont "get it" but they try to and accomodate really well. haha, last year i had a teacher that didnt notice i was in a wheelchair until i said i was going homebound and needed to know if i had to drop the class.

thanks 4 the suggestions. ill have to write them down.
nikmcjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote