Thread: EMG questions
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 09:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth View Post
He asked me if other Drs aren't doing this test, he says it's very simple to do. I wonder if they aren't being trained in it. I do know it's in a rather risky area, and wonder if the younger Dr's just would rather avoid the possible problems if they misplace the needle. Gives you a lot of confidence in today's Drs, doesn't it?

beth
I have no confidence in doctors anymore at this point! It's been almost a week since I had my EMG done and I still have some bad bruises from it....it looks almost like I've been shooting up down my right arm! There's just no excuse before, I've had several done before and never had this happened! If they bruised me doing this, I can just imagine what the results are going to show. I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment Thursday afternoon but his nurse called me because I was his only patient for the afternoon and he didn't want to come in just for me. He's only at this clinic one day a week and WC won't let me see him at his regular office. Actually it's kind of a good thing though, since I've been waiting for the insurance company to approve more physical therapy, my pain has been less than it has been going to therapy....says a lot of therapy huh?
KLS2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote