Thread: another...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 09:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks... again...

dear friends , for your concern, support , suggestions, etc. to get me thru this latest injury. Not the worst but def. a setback ..... thoughts, words, writing... not coming easily now... just wanted to check in..

iSTill very foggy, but intense headaches are alleveating (at least those migraine/cluster type-- did get injections of Toradol at home from my PCP to deal w/ that pain.
Our home health nurse who was here to check on my father, was very concerned (she's known me LOng time ) and tho I don't recall much of the conversation w/ her, she made calls trying to get me in for neuro observation. These folks were suposed to come & evaluate me but never did. I spent day or so w/ severe nausea & vomiting, then slept alot....

I am better now but realize it's {another] slow process... and I have to take it easy --listen to what my body & brain . Frustrating, timing wise.... just before XMas (not that there's a "good " time to get injured... but .... was hoping to do more, or at least something special, for this holiday... my father is terminally ill; no one thought he'd live this long... each day, moment is a blessing. Just wanted this holiday to be more, special... perhpas it will be... we'll see... Blessings do come in interesting ways & forms...
a good friend staying w/ us now. a great help & Blessings. I'm very grateful for this much needed help & support esp. now...

I'm very foggy....w/ lots of aches & pains... too much to get into...
back of head pain continues, also blurry double vision, fatigue, sleep problems, and other stuff esp. cognitive & emotional issues-- worse than before.
My neuro is away till New Year...really don't want to go to a "new" one; but if I need to I will, or call 911 or my PCP, who does make house calls!!

"Brain Injury PRogram" .... is trying to find /get more help too (been waiting months so we'll see if something happens faster now) as well as VA aid & attendance for my dad.... had aids for him before, but problems.... time for problems to be "pau"--done, finished... and move into better.... BEST...

Solstice marked the clilmax of "darkness', now Lite is on rise, increasing.. so lookin forward to that--on all levels.

I'm getting confused & tired.... got into more than intended (that crazy rambling...) anyway.... THANKS again ALL....

I will update... and wish you all the BEST....

Blessings,

ps... Jeffn.... you were NOT out of line... appreciate ALL you did!!THANKs

I'm deeply touched my ALL...

all of you ,who [sadly] understand because of your experiences.... my deep appreciation & prayers...

Last edited by pono; 12-23-2007 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typo
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote