View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 06:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I got my Lithium a couple hours ago but haven't taken it yet. I still don't know what's going on with the insurance but my pdoc called the pharmacy and they gave me enough Lithium until tomorrow when I can sort things out. My stomach's doing back flips and I'm shaking all over. Ny mind is racing like crazy. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, how I will do it or even if I'll do anything legal. I'm tired of fighting to be treated the way they treated me since I've been back. I haven't even slept since Friday for worry about what I'll do. Now I'm thinking if I have to go out on interviews I don't think I can handle that right now. I'm freaking just thinking of it.

I went to church last night and since I didn't want to be alone I ended up staying and helped by putting the poinsettias on the altar and decorate the choir loft. It kept my mind busy and I didn't have to think. And I so enjoy being there.

Today at homily Father talked about St. Joseph. I never realized it but he's not mentioned in any Christmas carols and you won't find his picture on any Christmas cards. Father explained the St. Joseph was a hard worker but never got any recognition. He ended by saying that whenever you feel like things aren't going your way think of St. Joseph. He was turned down at many inns that night before he ended up in the stable. I feel like I've been turned down at the stable.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ