View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 08:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Merry Christmas!!!

I'm still hanging in there, and check in to see who still has Pd and who has had a miraculous cure ..... so far the ones with pd are out numbering the Miraaculous cure by 100%! I am not only in the middle of Christmas, I'm in the middle of moving out to my daughters. Never, never, never plan these to events for the same time.

Jayes post on constipation prompts me to tell you all a little story::
The "C" problem is not one I have had to endure. But I don't drink coffee or tea (except herb tea, and not even much of that). Someone gave me a neat little espresso pot for Christmas at the beginning of Dec. along with a pkg of ground coffee. Nifty I thought, so I tried it. I really liked it EXCEPT I got quite constipated.. Very peculiar I thought to myself, so I gave it up for a few days and I reverted back to my old patterns which was great. Decided to give it a second try and two days laterI was back to the problem of concrete forming where noone needs concrete. So my espresso pot and its tasty pkg of coffee have found a new home in my storage closet. Maybe I'll try it in the summer

Anyway ... just had to share with the whole world. See ya after I get reconnected sometime in January! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Joy