View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 10:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default headaches and some issues need clarifying

hello all! I was in a car accident where my car was badly totaled where a girl pulled out in front of me and we collided and I was diagnosed with pcs shortley after when all the symptoms came into play. That was back in the middle of august, and my headaches are still every day, but I don't have any weird tingly sensations really, just the headaches. Do they last this long after an accident? It seems nothing works for them. I'm on lyrica but it takes the edge off them.

And my left arm has some pain/numbness occasionally. Can stress cause that? It's gotten a little better but I still notice it. My balance is still off, and I still get random body pains.

Does anyone have trouble with attention or concentration this long after an accident? I'm attending a community college and I'm on break now, but I was having these problems still. My memory has gotten better, and light sensitivity along with my attitude.

Other than that I have a muscle relaxant to help me sleep, but this is my last refill. I didn't take it for a couple days and had trouble sleeping, one night I had dreams about me getting into different car accidents.
eagle1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote