View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 11:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default just checking in

sorry i havent been around for a while. my father had a cardio cath that went badly (his heart stopped on the table) so i flew back east for the open heart surgery only to learn that he had a couple of teeth that had to be removed prior to the surgery so i came home to wait for that to be resolved, then i will try to return. in the intrem i had my cervicle scs replaced. it is believed that the really old batteries burn out when a second (new unit) is cauterized within the area. we had decided prior to my surgery that if we were going to go in and update the battery than we were also going to update all of the leads (the old lead system is far less effective). the surgery was more challenging than expected because my surgeron quickly realized that my initial doc had basically tossed a bunch of extra wiring into my spine so a bunch of scar tissue had evolved. anyway my new stim is working really well...i am just dealing with the rehab one day at a time.
just wanted to jump on and say hi and tell everyone i am sorry for not being in touch.
Strong mind Strong body
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote