View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 09:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Braintalk Back Up

Well, I made it through the nite with very little pain. I am going to call the doctor right after this and see if she can answer my questions about the redness and the level of pain. Maybe she can do something, maybe not.

My DH is out of town for the day so if I'm doing better, I need to get going... Only 24 days until our cruise so here is my plan: I get out all my dinner type clothing, check it out, try it on and in the suitcase it goes. Then I pack my shorts outfits I won't be needing to wear here and then go in and finish. Celebrate by having a nice big spinach salad! Yumm (HA HA)
EXTRA EXTRA - JUST GOT THIS E-MAIL FROM JAN:

Hi Gang!
Old Brain Talk is up! I was unable to register though, and I just missed being one of the first ones (right behind Biz by about 2 minutes I'm guessing) to post. Right now there are 16 registered and over 500 guests. The reason I can't register is cuz they ask you to type the numbers in the box for verification, and there are none. I sent an email to JL about it, so I'm sure someone will take care of it. I was still able to read though, so if you can't register yet when you read this, you can read too. Anyway, I just thought I'd let everyone know!
Hugs,
LS
PS- JL said we have to reregister. I read that after I got locked out for 15 minutes after trying my old account 5 times. OOPS!

That's the message. I tried and could not get on so maybe he is going by time zones, bringing it up slowly! Don't know. Talk at you later ladies!

Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote