View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Wink

Dear Donna,

I'm so sorry your husband is so unsupportive of your condition, and unappreciative of your efforts. I wonder what he does think. Have you talked about it - what does he say? (so far, he is making me mad )

That is horrid about the can't breathe being constant like that. I read in your checkin that this christmas party is em, last minute, like just what you need. (another reason when i read this post, i was already not well disposed towards your DH i confess).

Mari, that is very interesting. I wonder what the mechanism is behind that... some overreaction due to the blood having insufficient hemoglobin to take in the needed oxygen i guess...

Like Donna, I am not anemic, in fact when i was taking a multivitamin & mineral supplement ONLY 2-3 times a week, and then came off for a week before tests, i came out high on iron. that in itself is not good. I forget what it causes sorry duh.

Donna, don't take iron sups, or sups with iron, if your blood tests show your rbc, hemoglobin and iron level are ok.

((( Donna )))

and hey. when you need to. BREATHE and do NOTHING BUT BREATHE. if someone intrudes... don't engage them. continue to do your thing. continue to breathe without talking or trying to at all, regardless if there are five chimpanzees pulling at your hair (btw i wasn't trying to call your family chimps, that was just a scene that came to mind literally with a bunch of Bonzo's eeep eeeping around you

Breathe, breathe in the air...

~ waves ~