View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well my vacation is winding down from work. The day after Christmas, it's back to work again to prepare for the New Year. This is a very stressful time of year in IT because the business system has to be operational by the first week in January for accounting and business transactions.

On the PD front, I've been sleeping a lot lately, and I mean really sleep like 3 or 4 hour naps complete with dreams and everything. It's not like I've been depressed because I have a lot of projects going on with school, some piano work, and everything else that happens this time of year. My intensions are good, but the witheral isn't there to do it so many things don't get accomplished like they should. I actually get so tired that I am barfy, and then need to lie down recharge the batteries. I get up feeling okay, but still tired and go to bed without any problems.

I did push myself a few days during the vacation to get things done, and even ended up driving during one of the snowstorms. I was out food shopping with one of the storms came through. This was no fun to drive in with bumper-to-bumper traffic. When I got home, I slipped and landed on my backside on the walk going into the house. Other than a bit of bruised pride, I wasn't in too bad a shape.

Anyway, everyone have a very happy holiday, and let's hope that 2008 brings us all good health and prosperity.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote