Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Merry MERRY Christmas to all of YOU!!

It's freezing here! I got up and the fire was out!

I made coffee, admired my new big screen TV ( 55 gallon fish tank!), fed the fishies, gave the cat his Christmas treat and a kiss on the head ( he HATES that), popped an apple cinnamon coffee cake in the oven, poured an eggnog and rum for breakfast, and came in to wish you all a peaceful and pleasant day!

I am lolling around in my LL Bean slippers and my union suit ( red, of course!) until the man wakes up when I will give him his special present.

I got him a book he wanted, some size 16 socks ( hard to find!) and the special gift...some denim farmer jeans- the ones that come up over the chest and have suspenders built in? I am sooo tired of crack every day!! LMFAO!

The man has NO butt and his pants creep down within minutes of him putting them on. I have tried suspenders ( they are cheaply made these days and break within weeks), tailored pants ( still slip down), belts (ditto) and I have HAD IT!

Here's to all of you!!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote