View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Exclamation AWOL 24hrs - lithium lapse - Me BP? Pleeeease Check In!

Dear BJ....

in your last two posts i have heard

Depressive sx, self-blame, rumination
Manic sx, racing thoughts
Anxious sx, sleep loss

BAD scene.

you have not confirmed if you have started the lithium now. nor if you are able to get more.

Pleeeeeeeeease check in. Maybe I am silly, but I am worried sick.

What's happening with your lithium, are you taking it?
How have you been doing?
How do you feel now?

wishing even for a word or two from you...

~ waves ~ worried sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me BP? 12/23 8:47pm EST View Post
I got my Lithium a couple hours ago but haven't taken it yet. I still don't know what's going on with the insurance but my pdoc called the pharmacy and they gave me enough Lithium until tomorrow when I can sort things out. My stomach's doing back flips and I'm shaking all over. Ny mind is racing like crazy. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, how I will do it or even if I'll do anything legal. I'm tired of fighting to be treated the way they treated me since I've been back. I haven't even slept since Friday
Today at homily Father talked about St. Joseph. ... explained the St. Joseph was a hard worker but never got any recognition. He ended by saying that whenever you feel like things aren't going your way think of St. Joseph. He was turned down at many inns that night before he ended up in the stable. I feel like I've been turned down at the stable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me BP? 12/24 8:06am EST View Post
I just wish I had sugar plums dancing in my head right now instead of all these crazy thoughts. I can't keep anything down, my nerves are a wreck. My pdoc won't give me anything to sleep because of reasons. I took two Benadryl and tried to sleep. I watched my ceiling fan go round and round all night. I even named the blades, discourage, fear, dejection and the big one humiliation. I've never lost a job before and I worked so hard there and this is the thanks I get.

I'm going to see my mom and my family at their graves to put flowers on and ask for their forgiveness.