View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 10:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thank you everyone for the replies it is always nice to know there is some place i can go and just say here is what is going on but i am hanging in there without all of the drama...my family tries but with all the stress everyone is under because of my dad's malfunctioning ticker i feel like my timing is awful at best. anyway thanks
yeah if anyone is considering getting an scs in colorado let me know...i know 1 very good surgeon and 1 i think got his md from a cracker jacks box. i looked at the x-ray they took during my revision surgery and i literally have a bundle of wires stashed against the center of my spine. my doc said it looked like an eletrictian had wired a wall and added a bunch of extra wiring that went no where in particular thinking that if he was called in at some point in the future to do additional work the job would already be half done. it was bizare to say the least. the scar tissue was another bonus treat from my first doc..he used this sneeky clip method to secure the wiring so when they went to yank the wiring they found bundles of scar tissue around all of the clips.
i definetly learned the hard way that just because the doctor is the only one available in the area who does the procedure doesnt mean he is any good at doing the procedure. being a ginea pig is not a good idea when messing with your body.
thanks again
Strong mind Strong body
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote