Thread: another...
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

things seem to be getting worse.... beseides headaches & other TBI/PCS stuff , I'm falling -many times day or even hour.

Falls on Xmas eve upset my father . I was an emotional wreck , confused & more feelings I can't assisn words to--that I agreed to go when 911 was called. I felt at least it would give my poor dad a break .....
ER nurse was great ( ol school mate) but the DR just didn't seem to " get it".... after about 6 hours of crying w/ severe pain-mainly cluster type headache-- long after CT scan -negative--- I was given morphine & vicodin ( 4 to use at home) and.... told to go....
I did overhear ER nurse strongly expressing to DR that I should NOT be released; she knew me, Hx, family.... but only so much nurse can do....
I'm grateful for her kind & special care; she put me in private quiet dark" room--she gets migrraines so understands.......
but she is an excelllent nurse....

MY PCP & other DRs are on vacation.... next week?? neuro till jan....
the "other programs"--TBi, etc.... that are supposed to be Helping--- but haven't --- were all on extended holidays---
even then what /can they do??? I can , & have asked for help-- for my parents, self, etc-- haven't gotten....

Well, back at home..... I felt worse.... meds didn't help help. and all the stuff that was bothering me now seemed magnifed..... what a way to spend Xmas ....

this is the short version.... my head hurts , vision is blurred. My CT scan was negative ..... actually I was writing a reply to you all, when this fiasco that day began....wish I wouln't sent....would've express someofthe the frustrations .....of trying to access help (from agencies/programs ,etc) as option to ER.....

I feel awful today; nauasea, headaches, and that other stuff-- the despondancy, depression, the Negative nah's that taught & haunt.... and seem to be right since all I try to do fails.....

i feel & cracked my head on door when i got up to go bathroom; think i knocked out but got a big bump. there were other falls, stuff...too much to get into....

I've been crying for days... for various reasons??? one is missing my mom who died last year; for my TErminally ill father in his wheelchair witnissing all

I feel I need to .... what???? get away from him??? I don't know.... I wis was a place where pain/pr[lems could be fixed..... but...

I need to stop ...too many mistakes, typo, andmore.....esp. pain,blurry visions and crazy thoughts....

I hope you all had s[peical blessed holidays...

Last edited by pono; 12-26-2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: add
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote