View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 10:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up darn, I dod a code

Head stuffed with wool and twingy besides, terrific combination. Sniffle and sneeze, sneeze and snuffle. I don't know which is worse, lying down or sitting up, can't actually think in either position and I've already forgotten which pills I've taken this morning - should have refilled my 7 day pill box yesterday but I was out at a meeting all day and by the time I got home I think my brain was only working on half speed. Do any of you worry about taking double doses of stuff? I actually fret more about that than I do about missing a dose. And what a lot of stuff I had scheduled for today! Not gonna happen, for one thing anyone with half a wit would run the minute I came through the door, aren't we lucky that we can't include the infectious particles along with the posts? I'll take a nice sterile hug though, after all, it's the thought that counts - that's what Hallmark makes a fortune on anyhow. And it will have to do, until they call all the tn patients in and give them the first inoculations against common colds. Achoo. Nancy
sunflower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote