View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 02:55 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Also, just as an FYI, I have seen now 30 doctors, (most referred by my primary neuro for consult only), considering my new doc in the desert. I am getting the imaging that has been done so far, (quite a bit actually), gathered up for this new doc to HOPEFULLY take a CLOSE look at...

But I'll never forget Dr. Brantigan's advice to me, that there are hundreds of rheumatological and immunological disease processes that have not yet been identified, nor have any tests progressed to be able to identify them, nor are their symptoms regular enough that the doctors can prepare a clinical diagnosis. He felt strongly that I had one of those "invisible" disease processes along with the TOS, and that it would impede my health plan.

So while I do not give up hope, it also is somewhat comforting to have a logical reason for some of the weird body reactions I experience. I still think my main issues are neuro TOS first - that is where my pain primarily emanates - and also RSD.

(To newcomers, this is after five years of going through all of the testing and symptom analysis and surgery that I describe on my "TESTING" posts that I post regularly. If you want a copy of the "TESTING" post, please PM me.)
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote