View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm exhausted too. My dad has had a cold since last week, that developed into pneumonia over the weekend (my dad seems to get that every year) and last night, I started to get cold symptoms (so far, just the gooey sniffles and a really mild cough)

but I'm totally knocked out today. I've just sat and slept or watched the news about Benezir Bhutto getting assassinated this morning. I tried to crochet and knit, but kept falling asleep...so I gave up and just slept.

Now I'm awake and gooey sniffling...and feeling a lot ickier than I did this morning.

I hate having colds!! (I hate the MS worse tho)

At least if I start feeling worse than having just a cold, I'll actually go to the doctor to get checked over. My dad doesnt go to doctors unless he's really bad. (and I had to kidnap him to take him to a doctor last year and get him inhalers and other stuff to get him past the mild pneumonia he had then)

This year, my aunt (a nurse practitioner) was here the other day and told him he needed abx's...and I just happened to have a bottle of the ones he needed. He's a lot better today than he was sunday. The abx's worked. (I wish I could have gotten him to a doctor tho. I think we're lucky my aunt was probably right)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote