View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've been OUT all day today, catching up on all the little things that one has to do before one can travel. I've been sick too long ... yikes where did all these people comes from and why don't they have homes or jobs! Fer cryin' out loud!

Anyway, it's 8:30 pm and I am tired...thank goodness I got all my packing done yesterday. I did NOT sleep one minute last nite. I kept having all these weird dreams about water skiing and weird sea animals and flip flops. My legs hurt and I had to pee...think there's any correlation?

So, I get up at 5 am and take my neighbors to the airport and come home and finish paperwork, packing, and shower and head out to get some stuff done.

The one thing I did accomplish was a MAJOR purchase. I have a black tie affair to attend Jan 12th. I snagged a majorly discounted outfit that is going to look just smashing on me! Now I gotta find some shoes! Or maybe I will just go barefoot! Sure is nice to be able to buy clothes is size small! Woohoo!!!!

Are we there yet? I am hungry. Where's one of those cute cabana boys with some food! And something to drink...iced tea would be good right now, with some lemon, please.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote