Thread: Chiarian Tips
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh, honey!!! Thank you for those kind words **huggs** It truely is a good, good medicine to hear that in some little way you can be of help to someone. Our few little messages have done a world of good for me as well. I feel that the worst thing someone with Chiari, or someone supporting a Chiarian can face is Social Isolation. Until comming here, I felt alone in the Chiarian Universe. I have a wonderful support system, dont get me wrong, and without them I would have never gotten this far. But to speak with people who KNOW some of the issues your dealing with, from personal experiance, that is something that careing friends and family just are unable to provide. They mean well, and they have a very important posistion in yours and your sons mental well being, but unless you've been there, its just impossible to relate.

I wish you the best of luck with your appointment. Dont fret over wishing both ways, its perfectly normal to be torn about a situation like this. You of course want what's best for your son. But at this point in time, there are just so many unanswered questions.... questions that only your son, your NS, and yourself... working together as a team.... can solve and answer together. When ya need support, I'll be here. You go ahead and ask yer questions when ya have em. If I havent dealt with it, we'll search the web together and figgure it out eventually .

Keep me posted!!!!!

God Bless Ya!!!!!

Dawn