Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 01:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sissy and Jeffn

Hi, thank you for that!

I am not feeling very happy - my bubble has burst.

I took the first tablet on Boxing Day - only 100mg - nothing happenned - I admit I was really tired and I did end up with a massive head ache that night and couldn't sleep - like I think I slept an hour - 2 max. So I didn't take one the next day - 27th and had a great sleep last night - plus all visitors gone home (overstayers) Thennnnnnnnnnn this morning I took another tablet only the 100mg and at 10.30 felt soo bad I went to bed. Got up felt awful and I will continue this later... it was like I had the symptons back in a vengeance - head too painful to sleep, nauseous etc. Bad emotions. Can't convince myself that the drug worked - no mind over matter here!

I am going to have one final go, drug free tomorrow and then the next day have a half dose, so will be 50mg - the only reasonable thing I can think of is my tolerance to the drug is not good - given that I have never taken much in the way of drugs - who knows - clutching at straws?? All I can think is that it is not fair!!! It is so not fair - it stinks!

PCS McGee - any wisdom for me?? Jeffn and Sissy some rational thoughts?? Lori - I think I have failed !!

Lynlee

Last edited by Lucy; 12-28-2007 at 02:54 AM. Reason: add on
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote