View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 03:26 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Now I've got another question...

I'm pretty sure I have a fever now...cold, shaky, little sweaty, and I'm covered head to toe with warm blankets, and the indoor thermometer says it's 73 in here...and yes, I've taken some tylenol.

If I wake up in the morning, and I'm numb or have some weird MSish symptom, will that go away after the fever goes away?

Last time I got a big MS symptom (optic neuritis) was after I got strep throat in 2006. Took forever for that to heal (almost an entire year)

I just dont want to become paralyzed or anything that I would consider bad (lose vision, become paralyzed, become unable to use my hands...I'm a crocheter and knitter, and that keeps me sane and keeps me from stabbing annoying people in the eyes with a crochet hook...altho, if I couldnt use my hands, that would probably keep me from stabbing annoying people in the eyes too...)

It's been a year since getting diagnosed, and I'm still not sure what a fever is going to do to me...and I'm terrified that something bad will happen everytime I get the sniffles.

In october, I had food poisoning, and had a fever from that, and that made me really weak feeling....it was a bit disconcerting...the last time I'd felt that weak, was when I was recovering from a monthlong bout of mononucleosis.

Like I said, I'm a lot worried about something bad happening whenever I get sick.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote