View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up A busy day~

Junie, we weren't restricted on the Obesty & Neurologal site of the old BT.The place that was strict was Chronic Pain. It all depends on the mods. The worse thing is not being told what you did wrong. You must read the stickies over there. I got kicked off for two weeks and had to have someone else go in and find out what I had done wrong. I had agreed that I had missed someone, thats all I said and all of a sudden I can't post. We had alot of fun other than that.

I did try to go into the site and it didn't let me yesterday. All I done was type in hasty pastry.net That's not right anyhow. Someone else will have to help you on that.

Well we went and looked at trailers, and the older fancy one downtown here is to high of a price on it. You can get brand new ones for under this. I know there would be extra things to buy to bring the price up, but not that much. so now back to the old drawing board again. We have 2 more to look at somewhere down the line. I am slowly thinking the right one will come along in time.

I am feeling better now but you are right the stress does get to me. So much to decide and not use to doing it by myself. I do have help but its not the same. I got a beautiful Memory Tree and a mount sayng in Memory of my husband today. It's nice and (real). I first thought of planting it here where he
had a business, but I couldn't watch it grow. I guess I will take it with me. It's an evergreen, and not to big at the present time. I may have a memory garden later on. A neighber done that for a son and it is beautful.

Think I'll wash the dog even if I shouldn't be lifting him today. It is suppose to
get up in the seventies. He stincks like a dog for some reason. Ha.

Gaye I haven't been able to turn the PM on. I have done everything to change it, & it remains. I tried to e mail you from here too and it says you reqested that nobody do that. I never turned mine off and I did remind the adminestrator of this.I don't know what has happen? Well I must get my work done and exercise.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote